Getting a speaker? Please read the Important Information and Warranty Info:
1) Weber Speakers are hand-built and made to order. Please allow at least 7-10 working days for a speaker to be built and then shipped. This is an estimate, and due to our workflow at any given time, this lead time may be shorter or longer.
2) Weber Amp Kits include all parts necessary to build a vintage-style guitar amp. They include no instructions, however, and are intended for experienced builders who can follow a schematic and/or layout. The schematics and layouts are downloadable images on the corresponding amp kit page (in the technical info tab). We do not provide printouts.
3) Weber Custom Cabinets — including all cabinets for amp kits — are also hand-built and made to order. The lead time for our cabinets can be anywhere from 2 to 5 weeks. If you are ordering a cabinet (all of which are defined by the customer) or a kit which includes a cabinet; and decide to cancel the order after the cabinet has already been started, there will be a 25% fee (taken out of the refund) due to the custom nature of the order.
4) Electronic devices – such as the MASS, MiniMass, Bias Rite, etc. – are built in-house. Please allow 7-10 working days for these items as well.
5) Electronic components – resistors, capacitors, transformers, etc. – pending inventory availability will ship within a few days of the order. Due to the complexity and quantity of the part numbers associated with these components, we request that you order these online only.
6) We recone Weber Speakers and select other speakers. Check our Reconing Services link for more information.
7) Shipping/handling: We currently use a few shipping methods, which are noted during checkout. (Note on USPS Priority Mail: You may be given the option for Priority Mail 2-day shipping. With the nature of our products being hand-built and requiring a lead time, unfortunately this shipping method doesn’t mean that you will receive your speaker in two days after ordering. It means that once the speaker/attenuator/etc is built and then ships via Priority Mail 2-day, it will be in transit for 2 days, generally. If you have any questions about clarifying this, feel free to ask.)
8) Shipping is calculated when the order is put into our data system, and represents an estimate. Additional shipping/handling may be required. (We try to get this as close as we can, but sometimes there are special circumstances). You will receive an email with the tracking number of your order when the package is ready to ship. (Please note that this tracking number may not be active until the following business day).
9) All Weber products carry a 30-day warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
10) There is a 25% restocking fee for all returned products that are not defective. This includes speakers that show signs of having been mounted.
11) Important note to International customers: We charge for the price of shipping plus a handling fee for the boxes, tape, etc. We do not collect any fee for the VAT tax, duty, brokerage fee, etc. Please be advised that you may be responsible for these charges once the package arrives in your country. Please take it under advisement that you should investigate this if you have any concerns with added expenses to this order or any other order you place from U.S. companies.
We receive many requests to declare lower values for the products we ship in order to reduce import duties and taxes. Due to our legal responsibilities and the possibility of your shipment being held for further evaluation, we must declare actual value for all shipments. Please do not request a lowered value.
Also, in all of our years in business, we have never been able to collect on theft, loss, or damages from the government Post Offices. If you request that we ship your order through the government Post Offices, we can not be responsible for theft, loss, or damages.
12) Note to customers using Paypal: As of early 2020, Paypal no longer refunds the fees to the seller. So this means if you choose Paypal as a payment option for your order, and then later decide to change your mind and cancel while the order is in process, a full refund of the purchase price is not available. (You will receive roughly 4% less than what you paid, if you choose Paypal as your payment method.) We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your consideration, understanding and cooperation. If this doesn’t work for you, please feel free to choose a different payment option.